I am an absolute ski-fanatic. Below you will find a list of places I’ve been skiing.
- Westendorf, Austria, primarily the Talkaiser, Fleiding, Gampenkogel
- Konigsleiten, Austria, did almost the entire region (Gerlosplatte, Konigsleitespitze, Gerlos, Isskogel, Ubergangsjoch)
- Verbier, Swiss, did most of the Les Ruinetta, Attelas
- Hoch Fugen, Austria, did most of Hoch Fugen itself, and the #13 descent, except the #6 descent.
- Kaprun, Austria, did most of the mountain, except for the black #5 descents (which were closed at the time) and haven’t been at the Maiskogel.
- Les Deux Alpes, France, did pretty much the entire region including all the blacks. Did not go to La Grafe.